We have compiled some useful information for you to ensure your fitted sheet or mattress protector looks its best for a long time to come. In general, our products are very easy-care and you can wash them all in a 60° C wash.
Each of our products comes with care instructions on a sewn-in label, including exact recommendations for maximum wash temperature and type of wash cycle.
In addition to these, we would like to add the following recommendations:
- We recommend you use a mild detergent.
- Wash colours separately.
- Line dry whenever possible.
What else can you do to help the environment?
- Fill your washing machine with a full load.
- Use a modular detergent system or a compact detergent.
- Don’t use too much detergent. Using more will not improve your washing results.
- Pre-treat any stains before washing (e.g. with natural gall soap).
- Only use biodegradable fabric conditioner (or don’t use any at all).
- Wash at 40° C without a prewash cycle. Today’s detergents are powerful enough not to need a prewash.
- Line dry instead of tumble drying whenever possible.
Swap where you position the ‘clever corner’ each time you change your sheet (from the head to the foot of the bed). This ensures that wear is spread evenly across the sheet.